Hurricanes and other large storms can occur at any time, causing measurable damage to your property. MGM Contracting Inc. can provide the recovery and renovation you need, with a complete line of emergency response and property restoration services. Whether your property is damaged by a hurricane, wind, rain, tornado, floods, hail, snow or fallen trees, MGM will connect and work with your insurance company to mitigate the damage and minimize your property's exposure to the outside environment.
Steps To Recovery
- Assess the scope of damage to your property. Our experts will consult with the property owner about the damage and answer any questions. Provide emergency services (if needed) on their way to your property.
- Emergency Services
- Remove property contents immediately to get cleaned and restored. Tarp the roof, structural support, boarding up, moisture extraction.
- Compile An Estimate For Insurance Company
- Our professional estimating team will prepare a detailed computerized estimate for all damages and services provided with Xactamate 28 for you and your insurance company to get an agreed price for all work performed.
- Work Up A Schedule For Property Owner
- This keeps you informed of all progress on your property. MGM Contracting Inc. will provide all permits from your local municipality (If needed)
- Remove all damaged material from your property and contents.
- Mobilize Any Necessary Equipment For Your Situation
- Moisture control, lights, generators.
- When all structure and restoration work complete. Begin cosmetic work to restore to new. Paint, Tile, Wood work, Ceiling, Carpet
- Move Your Stuff
- Move contents back in.